At V-Sound Productions, we value and respect our clients. These policies have been standard business practice for V-Sound Productions for many years but we have decided to post them for the benefit of our clients and the general public.
1. We DON'T sell, lend or share client data with third parties.
2. We DON'T allow any persons other than V-Sound Productions staff and/or representatives to attend private events for which we provide products and services.
3. We DON'T allow third parties to contact V-Sound Productions' clients.
4. We DON'T contract or sell products and services for third parties during private events.
5. We DON'T keep client credit/debit card and/or other client financial data on file once final delivery of products and/or services have been completed.
6. We DON'T allow our staff to smoke, consume alcohol or use illegal drugs or engage in any inappropriate and/or illegal behavior during the performance or delivery of products and services.
At V-Sound Productions, we understand that some people may want to contact our clients for business references or "see us in action". However, we feel that contacting our clients and/or visiting private events held by other clients is unprofessional, unnecessary and a nuisance to our clients. ALL of our reviews are client testimonials (and others in our files) written directly by our clients and we can provide the written documentation to support these statements.
A primary reason for adopting this policy is that V-Sound Productions has seen and heard of numerous instances of third party companies who do allow these practices. It has resulted in some of those companies receiving complaints, legal action and other problems. While V-Sound Productions performs products and services for you, we devote our FULL attention to making sure that we provide YOU our client with the finest products and services possible.